Regardless of what type of dental insurance plan you have, we’re happy to provide you with quality dental care and file insurance claims on your behalf.
John Day Smiles: McMillan, DDS, PC is in network with several major insurance carriers, such as:
- Delta Dental
- VES and QTCM Veteran Disability & Compensation Review
- Veteran Choice Dental Program
Affording Your Dental Treatment
If you’re uninsured, or your dental treatment is not completely covered by your dental insurance provider, we offer alternative payment options to make it easier to afford your procedure.
At John Day Smiles: McMillan, DDS, PC, we work with third party lenders, CareCredit® and LendingClub, to make both elective smile improvements and necessary dental treatments affordable for every patient.
You can enjoy budget-friendly benefits like:
- Flexible terms, including 0% or low-interest financing
- Instant approval for immediate access to funds
- Coverage of needed or elective treatments
- Financing that can be allocated solely for use with your dental implants or in conjunction with other treatments
We also accept most major credit cards, personal checks, money orders and cash payments. If you have questions about the best way to finance your dental treatment, call today and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you have.
No Dental Insurance? No Problem!
It’s not uncommon for our patients to have medical insurance but not a policy for dental. That’s why we offer the Frequent Smilers Program, which is a private in-house discount plan that allows you to bypass a third party insurance carrier. Click here for more details.