No insurance? Check out our in-house dental discount plan! We understand that with today’s economy, budgeting for your dental health on a yearly basis can be difficult. For those patients who have no dental insurance or whose insurance is not enough to completely cover their dental needs, we offer the Frequent Smilers Program.
This is a private dental savings plan and it is NOT an insurance plan. It is only valid at our John Day, OR dental office.
At John Day Smiles: McMillan, DDS, PC, our philosophy is to provide treatment to the whole person - with a special focus on how your teeth and gums relate to your total body health. We want each patient we see to be confident that their smile achieves their goals for comfort, function and appearance. Dr. McMillan and our John Day, OR dental team are here to make that happen.
We want all of our patients to realize full body health by resolving any oral health inflammation that impacts your cardiac & vascular health. Systemic diseases will affect your oral health, and we test for infections and conditions that challenge your health.
Frequent Smilers Dental Discount Program Details
- Individual $349/year
- 2 Family Members $649/year (can be parent + child or 2 adults)
- 3 Family Members $799/year
- 4 Family Members $999/year
- Each Additional Family Member $119/Year
- Individual Denture Wearer $220/Year
The Frequent Smilers Program Annual Benefits Include
- One comprehensive new patient exam
- One annual adult re-care exam
- Two exams per child up to 18 years old
- One emergency dental exam
- 4 bite-wing radiographs once/yr
- Periapical radiographs up to 6/yr
- Child prophylaxis (2 cleanings/yr)
- Adult prophylaxis (2 cleanings/yr)
- Fluoride (2 per year, no age limit)
- Oral cancer screenings (2 per year)
- 50% discount on panoramic radiographs or complete series radiographs
- 50% discount on teeth whitening with custom trays
- 15% off periodontal treatments and maintenance
- 15% off tooth colored dental fillings and core buildups
- 15% off any additional cleanings per year
- 15% off oral surgery
- 15% off root canals
- 15% off dental crowns
- 15% off dental veneers (composite or porcelain)
- 15% off dental sealants
- 15% off denture relines and rebase treatments
- 10% off full or partial dentures
- 10% off implant supported dentures and partials
- $1,000 off full Invisalign treatment
- $500 off Invisalign Express treatment
Terms & Conditions
- The plan is valid for a 12 month period from the date a patient enrolls.
- The next preventive or periodontal appointment must be scheduled before you leave our office, if you need to cancel or reschedule you MUST call the office 36 hours prior to the appointment.
- It is your responsibility to schedule your appointments and keep them within the 12 month time period, if you don’t make your appointments in that period; you forfeit all the benefits of the plan.
We also accept most major credit cards, personal checks, money orders and cash payments.
If you have questions about financing your dental treatment, give our John Day, OR dental office a call today and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you have and schedule your next dental appointment.